Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Warband!!!!

So, after many hours of agony and annoyance, i FINALLY have warband! let me give you the short version of the story. Warband was on a super sale, and it was 7 bucks. so We had multiple computers, we wanted to put it on a different one, and bla blah blah.  so the thing is that i had to try and create multiple steam accounts, cuz i couldn't log into my active one. and the reason for that is that  I wasn't getting any of the emails that you ned to activate your account, and steam pretty much shut me out.
and the reason why that doesn't really make any sense is cuz I don't want to talk about that. (That was 7 hours in a 92 degrees room)
BUT! I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT WARBAND!!!
So, for the M&B series, i have a small rule. the first time you play the game, you can use as much cheats as you want. So within 2 hours I was already establishing my own Kingdom (the republic of Marzak). Now, the amazingly awesome thing about this game.. is.... well... there is a TON of things about this game that is more awesome than the first one. So, for one, the kingdom bit. When you start your kingdom (by taking over a castle or town when not attachted to a faction) you an choose the name for it. then, after you take over more castles, you can assign them to your Lords. how do you get lords? one of two ways. One, you can convince the other Lords, and Counts, or whatever to join your side... or... YOU CAN MAKE YOUR HEROES LORDS! I'm sorry but this just made me happy. I enjoyed this part so much that i went to every single city in the game  to recruit more of them. then I gave them armored heraldic thingies to make them look official, and stuff. then i just give them really good troops (But they can make their own armies themselves). The new armor looks UHMAZING, and way better than the old one. well, ive been writing this for a while. ill post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment